Sunday, July 22, 2012

Maxed Out



I've been training for my second half marathon (The Disneyland Half Marathon! whee!) so I follow a pretty strict training regimen.  This Saturday I was slotted to run a 10K simulating race pace.  Needless to say, I was exhausted and sore afterwards.  The last thing I wanted to do was throw on some tight skinny jeans or heels.  I opted for a nice comfy maxi dress instead.

For all those petite gals out there, I highly recommend this dress from Forever21!  It's SO hard to find a maxi dress that doesn't drag.  While this isn't a total maxi dress that covers your entire feet, it certainly is as comfy as one.  I think I'm going to order these in the other colors as well.  At only $10.80 it's a steal! I will mention though that this dress is rather see-through.  I suggest throwing on a slip to hide the goods.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

What I'm wearing:
Maxi Dress (size S)- Forever 21; found here
Gold Sandals- Forever 21 (last season);  also cute



13 comments:

  1. Wow you are a wonderwoman! Good luck training- that dress is so beautiful on you!

    Clare
    Understated Classics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck training, the marathon sounds like so much fun! Pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've always wanted to run this Disney marathon. can't wait!

      Delete
  3. Wow what a great find! Love the dress!!! Please check out my blog. If you follow, kindly let me know and i promise to follow back! xoxo

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com
    Twitter: @fashionmavenmom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carla! Thanks for stopping by... I now follow your blog!

      Delete
  4. This is a very cute dress, and I agree! Even if it is a midi length dress, it works just as nicely and I hate super long maxi dresses that drag...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your style! I'm now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a pretty dress! I love the stripes!
    :)
    Allison

    P.S. I'm having an INTERNATIONAL $75 Shopbop giveaway on my blog, so don't forget to enter! :)
    A's Fashion Files
    $75 Shopbop Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow stunning dress and i love the necklace very well put together doll
    id love for you to visit my blog and let me know what you think:


    http://pinklovelaugh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this maxi is a beautiful colour and print.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this look! So comfy chic! :)

    http://astyleinprogress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!